Thursday 19 March 2015

Brighton Style Magazine: Women In Business

An email arrived in my inbox last week from the fabulous Brighton Style Magazine, asking if I'd like to be featured as their 'Woman in Business' for March (ummmmm yes please!). I wouldn't usually blog about being featured on a website as such, but if you're interested in finding out more about me and  my jewellery creations, be sure to check out the interview...

There's loads of great posts on there if you live in Brighton or are planning a day trip.



Click HERE to read more.


Georgia x





SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Congrats on the feature, so well deserved you're amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete

  2. After all it is a great article with everything. Thanks in advance for posting it.

    ReplyDelete

© Cheap Frills | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig